Currently fighting that “over it” feeling when it comes to party planning? Us too. One year into the pandemic, we’re in desperate need of fresh ideas. Fortunately, we have inspiration and the easy-to-follow tips you’ll need to (sham)rock your spring festivities, starting with St. Patrick’s Day.
1. Go for the gold. Warmer temperatures mean one thing: unlimited outdoor gatherings. Set the stage for an Instagram-worthy celebration with a rainbow balloon arch — pots of gold optional — or garlands of green and gold balloons.
2. Green light color. Avoid pinches by weaving St. Patrick’s Day’s signature color throughout your decor with stylish paper plates, disposable patterned table runners and seasonal arrangements from our spring collection or with our Wednesday BOGO flowers.
3. Focus on the fare. Skip the communal dishes and opt for Irish-inspired (and COVID-19 compliant) food like pre-packaged servings of Shepherd’s pie, corned beef sliders or individual charcuterie boards.
4. Sweeten the pot. Treat your attendees with on-theme party favors, such as potted shamrocks, mini floral arrangements, colorful bath bombs or Arkansas-made Kyya chocolate bars tied with green ribbons.
5. Lead the way. Before the outdoor celebrations begin, invite your friends to deck out their cars, bikes or golf carts to create your own neighborhood version of Hot Springs’ iconic World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
Whether you choose to chase the rainbow (balloons) or do an Irish jig, give yourself the green light to go all out for St. Patrick’s Day this year. For more ideas and seasonal decor, stop by one of our stores.