You’ve taken the time to select the perfect gift or arrangement from Tipton & Hurst, so why stop there? Make your delivery even more special with just the right words to capture your sentiments. Here are some suggestions to help you craft the perfect message to express yourself. Or, if you still don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, feel free to contact us at 800-666-3333 or 501-666-3333 for some free advice. After all, we’ve been helping people like you for more than 125 years.
- May this year be your best ever.
- Not just a year older, but a year better.
- Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
- Just like fine wine, you grow better with the years.
- Best day ever: (MM/DD/YY)
- To the nation’s best kept secret: Your true age.
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- So many candles… so little cake.
- We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
- Don’t think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic.
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older?
- Sorry I forgot the most important day of the year…your birthday!
- 2, 4, 6, 8, sorry that this birthday cheer is late!
- I didn’t forget your birthday; I’m just fashionably late.
- I may have forgotten your birthday, but I didn’t forget about you!
- Your birthday came and went, here’s the remembrance I should have sent!
- I’m so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
- May the years continue to be good to you. Happy Birthday!
- No one can hold a candle to you. Happy Birthday!
- Age is not a destination. It’s a journey!
- Once a year seems too rare to tell you how much you mean to me.
- I know neither of us is perfect. We will always have that in common. Thanks for being ok with that.
- The years get faster and faster. Maybe that is because I’m having more and more fun with you. Happy Anniversary!
- I am glad that you let me be myself. I don’t know if I could do that with anyone else without them thinking I am crazy. Maybe I am a little crazy.
- Today we celebrate your most difficult accomplishment, staying married to me all these years.
- Love is the music of the heart … come play with me.
- You’re the champagne to my chocolate. Happy Anniversary!
- Each year with you is better than the last. Happy Anniversary!
- I love you for not only who you are, but for who I am when I am with you.
- For all these years you have been my first thought in the morning and my last thought at night.
- Happy Anniversary, to my partner, my best friend
- Every year with you is sweeter than the last.
- Cupid’s aim is still pretty good.
- I don’t know how you make my heart flutter and turn my stomach to butterflies. But I’m sure glad I’m lucky enough to have you.
- I am sorry that I hurt you, and I would like to ask you for your forgiveness, even though I don’t deserve it.
- I really messed up and wish I could go back and fix it. I am truly sorry.
- I made a decision out of poor judgment, and I wish I could go back and change my decision. Please forgive me.
- Sometimes there’s nothing you can do to take back what you’ve done, and you just have to ask for forgiveness. Right now is one of those times for me. Please accept my apology.
- I feel like a jerk for hurting you and I don’t know how you could forgive me, but I love you too much to not try. Please forgive me.
- I am really sorry. Can we discuss over coffee?
- I’m truly sorry my foolish actions caused you pain, that was not my intention and I hope you can forgive me.
- I’m sorry for the things I put you through, I wish I hadn’t, because I love you.
- I’m sorry for my mistake, please can we start again?
- I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for you to have a complete and quick recovery.
- Get well soon, so I can come over and bother you.
- I was starting to think that you are invincible. It’s good to know that you are human after all.
- Looking forward to you getting back to your invincible self. Get well soon Superman.
- If I told you to ‘Get Well Soon,’ it wouldn’t be soon enough. Get Well Now.
- You must have forgotten to eat your apple. Now you have to see the doctor. Get well soon.
- I’m writing you a prescription to get better. Don’t forget to take your medicine.
- I am wishing you good cheer and a quick recovery!
- Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
- Hurry back we all miss you.
Cheer Up/Just Because
- You’ll kiss many toads before you find Prince Charming.
- When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.”
- I hope these ruin a perfectly bad day.
- Mistakes are doorways to discovery.
- Every time you see these blooms, remember someone is thinking of you.
- It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.
- If you can laugh at it, you can live with it.
- The pure joy of the unexpected can be a source of wonder to me!
- For the best reason of all — none!
- Hope these make your ordinary day EXTRAORDINARY!
- I hope you’re my friend forever because that’s how long I’m gonna need you!
- May your day be as wonderful as you are.
- Relax and enjoy your wonderful new home.
- May you create countless memories in your new home.
- Hope your new house becomes a home.
- May love and happiness move in with you.
- There’s no place like home. Congratulations.
- May you and your family enjoy years of happy times in your new home.
- We’re all really excited that you’ve finally moved in!! Wishing you all the best with your new home and we hope it works out great.
- Welcome to the neighborhood!! We’re all really excited to have you move in. Wishing you all the best settling into you new home. If you need any help please let me know.
- May your new home be your castle – All the best
- Looking forward to seeing a whole lot more of you – Congratulations on your new place!
- May those who visit your home feel the love residing there.
- Congratulations – the move is over!
- We share in your celebration of the new life you’ve created!
- A little one brings so much fun!
- Babies are special, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one!
- Another miracle in this world. Welcome!
- Children re-invent your world for you. -Susan Sarandon
- The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- All my best to your little miracle.
- Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Enjoy the ride.
- Welcome to the world little one, it is a place full of delights and wonders.
- Wishing you and your newborn many years of good health, love, and happiness.
- May your life be filled with love and peace with your newest arrival.
- I don’t know who is more blessed, you for having a new little baby or the baby for having you as parents.
- Congratulations on the safe arrival of your newest family member!! May babyhood be filled with lots of joy and make for lots of wonderful memories. All the best
- We’re all really excited to hear that your newest family member has arrived safe and sound!!
- Those who live in the Lord never see each other for the last time.
- Only time moves on to the next scene. Memory remains part of the heart forever.
- Death is simply the beginning of another, BETTER life.
- May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
- Thinking of you and praying for you during these difficult times.
- May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- Take comfort in knowing those who go before us have not perished, for we will meet them again, in the bliss of eternity.
- There is comfort in friendship, hope in prayer, and peace in love. Sharing your sorrow
- Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same. But as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.
- Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.
- May the peace that comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.
- May looking back in memory help comfort you
- Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us every day.
- When your heart is empty, filling it with happy memories can help.
- Wishing you and your family strength and peace.
- “May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
May the blessings of love be upon you,
May its peace abide with you,
May its essence illuminate your heart,
Now and forever more.”
- “May friends comfort you,
Faith uphold you,
Loving memories heal your heart,
With heartfelt sympathy”
- “Hold tight to memories for comfort,
Lean on your friends for strength,
And always remember how much you are cared about.”
- “May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again,
May the Lord hold you in the palm of His hand.”
– Irish Blessing
- “While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.”
- “Let’s draw together to recuperate, as we go through this period of sorrow; Let’s help each other, with tender care to find a brighter tomorrow.”
- “The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God.”
-Eileen Elias Freeman
- “To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.”
- “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
- The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
- Fear not, for I am with thee, be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with My victorious right hand.
- Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
- For this God is our God forever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.
- For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you fear not, I will help you.
- Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee.
Administrative Professionals Day
- They say you’re only as good as the team behind you. Well, thanks for backing me up!
- Tough times don’t last, but tough people do! Thanks for hanging in there!
- Your hard work and diligence are an inspiration to everyone and indispensable to me.
- Thanks for being on my team! Great job!
- Your hard work and dedication are appreciated today and always.
- For running a tight ship with grace and gentility. Wishing you a happy Secretary’s Day.
- Couldn’t do it without you. Thanks for all that you do. Happy Administrative Professional’s Day.
- Secretary. Administrative Professional. Assistant. No matter what title you have, you are foremost my friend. Wishing you a happy Secretary’s Day.
- You brighten up the room with your smile. Thanks for being more uplifting than my morning coffee. Happy Secretary’s Day.
- If I’ve never said thank you for bringing me into the world, I’d like to do that now.
- Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life…and today it is you!
- Hope your day is sunshine and flowers with happy thoughts to fill the house! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for always being there, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my mom!
- A mother’s love is instinctual, unconditional, and forever.
- The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- A mother loves her children even when they least deserve to be loved.
- For all the ways you helped me grow, I want to say I love you so.
- God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers.