March showers bring spring flowers! One of our brides requested a bridal bouquet made from fresh-cut jonquils she foraged herself. Follow along with Chris Norwood to learn how to build your own spring bloom bouquet.
Tips on bouquet making:
- Don’t use any flower that has a bent stem. The flowers won’t drink water after the stem has been bent. If the stem is broken, you can use a straw to stabilize the stem.
- Create the bouquet’s form by gathering one main variety loosely in the shape you would like.
- Add in the other varieties of floral to fill the inside of the bouquet.
- Use a filler flower such as baby’s breath or greenery to fill in the holes between flowers.
- Tie off the bouquet with a ribbon to hold the stems together.