Update (March 20, 2020): All Tipton & Hurst locations are closed Saturday, March 21 and Sunday, March 22. Our Heights, Conway, and Pine Bluff locations will reopen Monday, March 23 at 8 am for free no-contact pickup and delivery. Our showrooms will remain closed until further notice.
Dear Tipton & Hurst friends and family,
In 134 years, we’ve weathered pandemics, wars, and depressions. Like many of you, we’re anxious to see how COVID-19 will shape the next few weeks and months, but we want to assure you that we’re here to bring as much joy and comfort as we can, as safely as possible.
Above all, we remain committed to the safety of our clients and the entire Tipton & Hurst family. We also know that flowers play an important role during difficult times. Flowers are a source of comfort and happiness, and a way to express what you can’t quite put into words. For that reason, we want to remain open and accessible to our clients—while ensuring safety for all.
We are closely monitoring all recommendations made by the CDC, as these are updated daily. Below are the adjustments we have made to ensure the well-being of our clients and team:
– From Monday through Friday, our Heights, Conway, and Pine Bluff locations will be open for telephone and online orders with no-contact pickup and free no-contact delivery from 8 am – 5 pm, and our Heights location will be open Saturday from 9 am – 5 pm. Please reference our website for updates.
– Our retail showrooms will close at 5 pm today (Tuesday, March 17) for the foreseeable future. It’s very important that we do our part in protecting our community, customers, and staff. Our online shop is open 24/7, and we’d love to deliver something beautiful for you.
– We’re also debuting Facetime and Skype shopping soon, so you can view our showrooms from the safety of your home.
– Due to restrictions set by these facilities, we will not be delivering to most hospitals or nursing homes until further notice.
– We’re offering free local no-contact delivery. Our delivery team will call your recipient ahead of time and determine a location to leave the gift. We want to keep both our customers and delivery drivers as safe as possible. Please call us at 501-666-3333 if you have a specific delivery request.
Our goal at Tipton & Hurst is to share joy and comfort through flowers, and that now feels more necessary than ever. We will continue to deliver these sentiments as safely as possible. As always, we thank you for your continued support of our company, and we wish health and safety to you and all of your loved ones.
Tipton & Hurst
“Guaranteed Satisfaction Since 1886”