Helping something beautiful grow in our communities.
More than just a provider of flowers and plants, Tipton & Hurst is also deeply concerned with helping grow something special in the neighborhoods we call home. Tipton & Hurst is honored to play a role in hundreds of non-profit events, with donations and contributions totaling over $100,000 in goods and services each year — making us one of the state’s top charitable givers year in and year out. In 2013 alone, Tipton & Hurst was proud to play a role in these excellent endeavors around Central Arkansas:
- Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute’s Gala for Life
- American Heart Association’s Heart Ball
- Arkansas Symphony Orchestra’s Opus Ball
- The Nature Conservancy’s Cache Bash
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital’s Miracle Ball
- St. Vincent’s Hospital CEO Dinner, and IV Party
- Arkansas Arts Center’s Tabriz
- ACANSA’s Festival of Lights
- Conway Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting
- Episcopal Collegiate School
- Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Meeting
- Women & Children First Woman of the Year
- Alzheimer’s Arkansas Advocate of the Year
Want to know more? See Tipton & Hurst’s Charity in Bloom collection today!