A Career at Tipton & Hurst is a Career That Cultivates Happiness
How many jobs offer the opportunity to deliver happiness? Not only can a career at Tipton & Hurst be personally and professionally rewarding, it also gives you the chance to spread a little joy every day — working with a team that provides plants, flowers and gifts to people across Arkansas and the country. Want to join the team at Tipton & Hurst, the largest and oldest florist in Arkansas? Apply for the following positions today.
Customer Service Specialist
- Little Rock, AR
Tipton & Hurst, the largest floral & gift shop in Arkansas, is seeking a Full-Time Customer Service Specialist at our flagship store location in Little Rock, AR. We are seeking a person with superior selling skills providing exemplary service to our clientele. Floral and horticulture knowledge is a plus. Enthusiasm, positivity, and a passion for taking care of people is essential. Pay is commensurate with experience. We are currently looking to fill multiple customer service positions.
Required Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service experience
- Tech Savvy with the ability to operate an online communications system
- Excellent listener with exceptional verbal communication skills using proper grammar
- Occasionally filing, copying, or printing documents
- Provide assistance to the sales floor when needed
- Must be able type proficiently while taking orders on the phone
- Maintain a calm and tactful demeanor at all times
- Anticipates and is prepared for whatever is next
- Self-starter who is energetic and flexible
- Is proactive problem solver
- Reports issues to the Manager/ is willing to ask for help
- Ensures 100% compliance with all company policies, guidelines and procedures
- Team focused and upbeat attitude required
- A friendly and sociable mentality with a genuine desire to serve the customer
- Takes pride in a clean and professional appearance
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button below.